Open to our customers, the large lounge is the reception room which dates from the construction of the manor house at the end of the 16th century. Furnished with furniture partly from the Louis XV, Louis XVI and Napoleonic periods, it will plunge you into a context of authenticity and the French art of living. You will be lulled by the swing of the Comtoise clock which chimes the hours and half hours. In the summer, it is a haven of tranquillity sheltered by walls nearly 80 cm thick. You will be able to take the coolness there whatever the outside temperature. In winter, its large fireplace will often crackle a comforting wood fire. Whatever the season, you can have a drink, a hot beverage, read peacefully, meet with friends or family.
Because it is a B&B tradition, we are putting all our efforts towards the great and happy beginning to your day! You are on vacation: every day is unique and precious, it needs to start well since the very first minutes!
Breakfast is served from 8:30 to 10 am in the manor’s dining room or on the terrace, when the weather is nice.
You will be able to enjoy a lot of fresh products:
- A hot drink (an espresso using grains grounded by hand, a tea selection coming from the nicest tea brands such as Palais des Thés, hot chocolate)
- Fresh and local breads, and pastries on demand (to be selected the day before: pain au chocolat, croissant, apple turnover)
- Home made pastries
- Fresh juice, juiced every morning
- Fresh fruits salad always using seasonal fruits and fruits from the garden when possible, and stewed fruits. Both are prepared every morning right before you wake up!
- Selection of local cheese and delicatessen
- Yoghurt or cottage cheese
- Home made jams, using the fruits growing in the garden
We also offer eggs, cooked depending on your preference, for an additional charge.
We are doing our utmost for you to be able to enjoy yourself. We are here to help you, giving you advice on what to do, what to see, where to go, and are happy to share with you. Do not hesitate to engage with us, if you want to. We know the surroundings pretty well, including all the nice restaurants!